Just a little love note ...

Thursday, May 10, 2012
Hello all my beautiful friends ... 

(and forgive me for giggling just a bit because 1) I'm posting this without Laurel beta'ing it which is most likely not a good thing because seriously, I don't sign my name anymore without her proofing it so I know she's going to twitch when she sees this post, and 2) I never post on the blog, she does it for me, so if I mess up, this is all on me, okay?)


I had to take a moment to say thank you. I've been writing for quite awhile now, well not really in the grand scheme of things, but in terms of being a part of this fandom, I suppose I have considering I posted the first chapter of The Path We Choose a little over 2 years ago. In that time, I can't ever remember a week where I've enjoyed myself so much. 

The plot of Watching Her, as some of you might or might not know, was the very first idea I ever had for a Twi-related story. Before Daddyward and MamaBella and the Wonder Twins, before a smart assed angel and his his two favorite humans, there was this Edward and this Bella. Honestly, they're not quite the same as I imagined them way back then, but the basics are there. I've always pictured our Creeper running through the woods to his Drummer Girl and the notebooks of course have always played a major part. The soccer was always going to be there, as well as Renee being like she is. The rest of it has evolved as I have grown and it's changed even since I started putting the story together. A secret ... I've had the first chapter written for this story for 2 years ... and I've had the ending in my mind just as long.

I just wanted to say thank you for following me on this journey.

I know it's been frustrating at times because we all want every Edward to be with his Bella, but trust me when I say that though a few things have changed, the innocence of the burgeoning relationship between my Edward and Bella is what I've wanted, envisioned, and dreamed about for a long time now. So thank you for coming back day after day to see if it's finally going to be the chapter when they meet or to see what letter Edward has left for Bella or what t-shirt she's wearing.

The love you've shown me and this story has meant more than I can tell you and I can say thank you a million times and it wouldn't be enough!!

Thanks for letting me gush a bit ...

See you in the morning!

Love to each of you,

Erin~

0 comments: