Watching Her Chapter 35 - Minnie Mouse

Monday, April 30, 2012
~~~~OOO~~~~OOO~~~~
Chapter 35 - Minnie Mouse - Mickey Mouse Club
Minnie is sweet, loving, and innocent. She loves to have fun and is very thoughtful and sensitive.

The lights flicker, causing me to jump and the pen I'm holding to fall from my fingers. It bounces on the floor before rolling beneath my stool. The storm's picked up. Angry thunder crashes and rumbles. Lightning cracks, making the air full of electricity, so much so the hair on my arms stands on end and causes a shiver that shakes my entire body. A quick glance at the clock lets me know there's still a few hours until I have to leave for Bella's. Plenty of time for the storm to pass and for the skies to clear.

I grab the notebook, make a mental note to pick up the pen later, and take a can of Coke from the fridge before I head upstairs. The lights flicker once more as I enter my room. I set the Coke down on the nightstand and toss the notebook on my bed so that I can set the alarm on my phone.

No fucking way am I missing going to Bella's if the electricity goes out and with it my alarm clock.

I drain the Coke, then flop down on my bed, tired but positive I won't be able to sleep. I just want to close my eyes and let my mind drift for a bit. I think about camp first, worrying that I won't be ready … worrying that I am and how hard some of the decisions I might have to make soon truly will be. I think about my parents coming home in a few days and how weird it will be to have answer to them again. It's not like I've been on a thirty day bender or anything, but over the past month, I haven't had to tell one person where I'm going or when I'll be back. I've been able to eat ice cream on the sofa, straight out of the carton, wearing nothing but my boxers with UFC on the TV. Not gonna lie, I've enjoyed the hell out of that.

I can feel my muscles relax, loosening to the consistency of limp noodles. I'm almost floating, in that state between consciousness and sleep where things are hazy and dreamy. I see Bella's face, hear her soft, somewhat raspy laugh. I feel her fingertips, warm and featherlight as they dance up the inside of my thighs and over my stomach, feel the gentle scrape of her fingernails through the light trail of hair beneath my navel and then up over my abs and along my ribcage.

I raise my hips trying to find something, anything, to relieve the hard ache between my legs and am met with nothing but a quiet, knowing, giggle. Silky soft strands of hair brush across my chest, followed by a warm, wet tongue that swirls and flicks at one ultra-sensitive nipple then the next.

"Oh fuck, baby. Jesus Christ, that feels so good." I groan, lifting my hips again.

I hear the rustle of clothes, feel the shift of the bed. "Open your eyes," she whispers against my ear.

I look up and there's nothing but her. Gorgeous and so close and all mine. She straddles my hips and she's just warm, wet heat against my hard, straining, leaking cock. Her hips roll and I hiss. "Bella," I beg. For more, for her, for something, anything.

She leans down, her lips ghost across mine and I can taste her. Sugar cookies and vanilla icing. "You said you wanted to kiss me, Edward, so do it. Kiss me. Show me. Taste me."

And it's like a flip is switched. Tongues and grunts and nibbles of bottom lips and pants and I kiss her like my life depends on it. Hard and bruising, then so slow and so deep it makes my toes curl. We kiss until I see stars, until I'm a panting, writhing mess beneath her … until my dick is so hard it feels like it's made of titanium or something.

Kissing turns to touching, pinching, rubbing. Touching turns into stroking, circling, thrusting and then there's nothing but slick and hot and coiling and then exploding.

Slowly, I fight my way through the fog and the muddled mess in my brain to find my shorts pushed down to my thighs, my fingers wrapped around my semi-hard dick and my stomach covered in jizz.

My orgasm felt so damned good I can't even get grossed out about the cooling spunk … at least not too much.

Showered, dressed - complete with cologne and watch, but no hat, no beanie either, and with the notebook in hand, I'm on my way. The instant I step outside I second guess the no beanie, but I'm in too big of a hurry to go back inside and get one. The night air is heavy and damp, the ground drenched and oozing. I'm definitely going to need to wash my shoes when I get home; Mom will kill me if she sees them caked with mud. Not to mention that might bring up questions I'd rather not answer.

According the phone call I got from Mom earlier, she and Dad will be home in two days. I miss them, but damn I don't know what I'm going to do when they come back. I'm almost positive Dad will have something to do with Bella's mom's care. Being the head of the hospital means that's kind of a given, and knowing my mom, she'll be arranging for meals and visits and all kinds of stuff for Bella. I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, Bella needs all the help she can get, no one should have to deal with all she has to by herself, but on the other hand, she wants to … she needs to. It's her mom, the last bit of family that's hers.
She's told me that both sets of her grandparents are dead and her parents were both only children so after Renée is gone, there's no one left, except for Phil, and he's not family, not really.

I know once my parents get home, things are definitely going to change. When I stop to think about it, it's kind of weird that I haven't really heard anyone talking about Bella or the new people that moved into the Abbott house or anything like that, but I suppose it's not really all that odd. It's summer, people are coming and going on vacation and without Dad here to talk about hospital stuff, I don't hear any of that. Not to mention … I've been a little preoccupied with practice and Bella. Mostly, pretty much just … Bella.

Once everyone is hanging around town more, people will start talking. They always do. What worries me is I won't be here when they do.

I sigh. Camp really couldn't come at worse fucking time.

Switching those thoughts off because there's nothing I can do about them, I focus on wondering what Bella's next letter is going to say. It gets a little confusing holding two conversations at the same time, but when I think about it, it makes me smile. She's opened up so much, like she was just waiting for the tiniest crack in the floodgates so she could just let everything out.

And let it out she has.

She's so open and honest, but she's funny and poignant and deep, and holy hell can the girl tease? Ever since the night with the black hoodie, it's like she glows as freaking cheesy as that is to say, though it's nothing but the truth. Every night she walks outside she looks a little freer, a little lighter, and a whole hell of a lot happier. Oh, she still has moments, sometimes even most of the time she's outside, when she looks like she might break and it takes all I have not to go to her.

It's hard, really fucking hard, to keep hidden in the dark, but she's asked for time. So, as much as I want to go to her, and Christ Almighty, the pull takes my breath away sometimes, if my girl wants time, I'll give her all she needs.

I'll wait.

As long as it takes for her to be ready.

There are times when it doesn't seem fair, I guess, that I'm the one doing most of the work, or it feels like it anyway, in this friendship, relationship … thing we've got going on. Then I think about how much she's had to deal with, the heartbreak and the pain and the guilt and I realize who the hell cares? If she needs me to put myself out there, I will.

Obviously.

I snort when I look down at the notebook in my hand and shake my head at my idiotic self. Jesus, I'm such a fool for this girl, I think as I walk in her building. I pout, just a little bit and in a totally selfish way, at the fact there isn't another plate of cookies left. Who cares that I still have at least half a dozen left? She's totally created a monster because fuck if her cookies aren't to die for.

A quick glance around and things don't look any different even though they feel that way. I trade out the notebooks and flip hers open real quick only because I can be impatient at times, especially where Bella's concerned. I laugh a little bit, the girl does ramble, but fuck if it's not adorable and sweet and just another thing about her that drives me crazy in the best of all possible ways.

Every night the temptation to stay just a few more minutes gets stronger and stronger. Tonight's no different, but I have a feeling Bella's going to play again, and that's something I can't ever get enough of. I lay my hand over the notebook I've left for her, feeling a little bit stupid for feeling like I'm leaving something, a piece of me, of my heart for her … again.

I hurry to my spot by my tree, wishing not for the first time that there was a chair waiting for me. Maybe I'll bring one, I think, then roll my eyes. What the fuck am I thinking … next I'll be planning on popcorn and a Coke like I'm here to see a show or some shit.

I don't have time to make any more plans because I see the door open. My breath hitches like it always does as soon as she steps outside. Fuck, she's so hot. I grin. I don't even try to stop it when I see the t-shirt for the night. It's light blue and on the front there's a picture of Minnie Mouse. I wonder if that makes me Mickey? Shit, how whack is it that I hope I am Mickey Mouse. Her hair is up in a high ponytail allowing my eyes to have ample skin to salivate over. Who the hell ever knew necks could be so damned sexy?
Personally, I think it's just hers.

But her legs though, damn her legs. They're just pale and perfect and I shake my head to keep my mind from going to a place it always wants to go, but really shouldn't … at least not at the rate I can't seem to help.

She glances in my direction and smiles, a soft, happy smile that makes me feel hot and cold all at the same time. The urge to just move, to step out of the dark and into the light, into her light, is so strong and I let out a sound that's really fucking close to a whimper.

Soon. I hope it'll be soon. I don't know how or when or where, but I do know we can't keep going the way we have been for much longer. I'll be ready, that I do know for sure. When she is, when the time is right, it'll be fucking perfect.

She skips down the steps, her hair swishing across her back. The slight bunching of her shoulders that was present in the beginning is gone now. She moves confidently, knowing there's no way in hell I won't be here.
Like usual, she holds my notebook for a few precious moments, seconds I try to curb my jealousy for the one thing that brings me closer to her.

With a gentle toss, it lands on the loveseat and I feel my body begin to hum with electricity when she takes her seat behind her drums.

She spins the sticks and cocks her head to the side and I watch a sexy smile spread across her face.

"Talk to me, baby," I urge and close my eyes when she begins to play.
~~~~OOO~~~~OOO~~~~

0 comments: