Les16's Mini-Vacation

Monday, April 23, 2012
Hi, all!

Being Erin's PR person, I have an announcement to make.  Saturday and Sunday will not have any chapters posted.

Erin has been sending me a chapter a day, if not more than that.  We have been editing daily.  For the past 31 days, a chapter has been posted without fail. 

Conversations such as:

"Wait, does E/B have the right notebook?"
"How many days has he been a stalker?"
"Did B ever tell E her mom's name?"
"WTF are we going to use for a character for THIS chapter??"

Yeah, those convos have happened a lot, especially that FIRST question LOL  SO, Erin decided that we are going to take a couple of days off this weekend.  Maybe remind ourselves what our hubs (and her kids) look like and just zone out!  I'm totally on board with this :) :) 

I wanted to tell you as soon as possible that this is happening!  Posting will resume on the Monday following our mini-vacation.

Hope you all understand ... I'm sure you do!  You all are so incredible and wonderful!!

Enjoy the rest of the week!  There are four more chapters posting and goodness there is a lot happening this week so she will leave you in a great spot!!

Hugs and Love!

Laurel

1 comments:

  1. Debbie said...:

    Hey, ladies.

    I was wondering how you were keeping up this crazy pace! I mean, don't get me wrong, I've loved and adored getting daily updates, but I can certainly understand how you might need to take a few days! While I miss Creeper desperately, I'm sure I'll live and come next week, I'll be even happier than usual to see him again, and that's sayin' somethin', cuz I love Creeperward! Enjoy your weekend. You've earned it and more.
    By the way, loved the cookies! Well, I love all the pics, but those were awesome!