DaPK Chapter 7 - Encroachment

Monday, June 18, 2012

And fuck me ... bare feet.

Christ she's trying to kill me.

"Took you long enough." She turns around and grins, sexy and slow.

~~~~OOO~~~~OOO~~~~

Chapter 7 - Encroachment

EPOV

"Bella."

I hear myself say her name, but I feel the way it sounds more than anything.

My heart flies. My legs go weak, like they do when Coach makes us run bleachers … after practice. The smile on my face must rival The Joker's - the Jack Nicholson one, not the Heath Ledger version - because my face actually hurts from smiling so big.

But mostly, I feel her … sizzling, crackling; the air around us is positively alive with energy. Our energy, whatever weird, 'can't be normal' thing that happens when we're together. I feel it at school and when I walk her to her car, but it's nothing, fucking nothing, like it feels here … in our place.

I toss her notebook on the loveseat and walk past it. I hear the pages flutter as it flies through the air, but I don't stop until I'm close enough that my hands can reach out and touch her. One hand slides into her hair, the other flat across her ass, and I pull, hard, toward me.

"Oh, Jesus Christ." I groan when she rubs against my straining cock.

I wanted the first time we spent together inside our building to be special, but holy hell, the only thing I can think of is skin and touching, and tongues and kissing, and touching some more … lots and lots of touching.

My lips fuse to hers and I plunge my tongue into her mouth. Somehow she squeaks and whimpers at the same time and it's the hottest thing I've ever heard. We've kissed enough this week so that I know she tilts to my right and she knows I'll lean to the left. Her fingers twist my t-shirt into a wrinkled mess. I don't give a damn. She can rip the thing off me for all I care.

She uses my shirt as leverage to get closer, but it's not close enough. I want her on me, over me, hell, if could figure out a way, I'd want her inside of me, if only so she can see how crazy she makes me. I walk backward, and when I feel the back of my knees hit the edge of the loveseat, I sit, taking her with me.

And there she is, all around me.

Her hair falls in a soft, brown curtain around us. The smell of her shampoo fills my lungs when I take a deep breath. If I could invent one, I'd live inside a peppermint, sugar cookie-scented bubble in a fucking heartbeat.

"Oh God." I groan when she rolls her hips just so.

I can't decide what to do first. I want to slide my hand up her shirt, just to feel her skin beneath my fingers, but I want to kiss her until my jaw hurts and I can't feel my tongue. I want her naked beneath me, but love the way she feels on top of me, grinding against the hardest erection known to man. It has to be. I'm so hard it hurts.

"Lips. I want them. Come here and kiss me." I pant, deciding to go with that because it leaves my hands free to roam. Best of both worlds and all.

She smirks and fuck is it ever a turn on.

"These lips?" she teases as she lowers her head and barely brushes said lips against mine. Her hips slide forward again and my eyes roll back into my head.

"Bella," I try to say with some authority, but I'm pretty sure it just comes out as more of a whine than anything. And because I have absolutely no shame whatsoever when it comes to her, when she does it again, looking pleased as can be mind you, I beg.

"Please, Bella. I've been thinking about this all night." I shift, lifting my hips so that she has to lean forward.

She moves just like I want her to. Her weight, what there is of it, welcome and needed against my chest. Her t-shirt's so thin that I can feel her nipples brush against me, already hard and just begging for me to touch them. Her mouth molds to mine and finally, I kiss her, or she kisses me, or we kiss each other. Her hands slide through my hair and I wrap her silky soft strands around my fingers. There's a lot of moaning and a lot of heavy breathing. It's fucking heaven.

"Edward, gah, you taste so good." Bella breathes against my mouth, and then the vixen licks my bottom lip right before taking it between her teeth. She giggles when I try to glare at her.

"I think I want another taste," she whispers, her brown eyes blazing and heavily lidded as she leans forward again.

I loosen my fingers in her hair. There are bare legs calling my name, and I damn sure don't want to ignore any part of her that wants attention. I watch my hands move up her thighs - watch the way my fingers press into her warm, soft skin. I love her legs, especially when they're straddling my own. Muscular, but not overly so. Her skin is the perfect color - peaches and cream - with a hint of a tan. Perfect … just like her.

My hands drift higher, higher, squeezing and caressing until my thumbs cover her hip bones and my fingers curl around to her ass. I've never been so thankful for long piano fingers … ever, especially when Bella groans and adjusts on my lap, settling her center exactly where we both want it the most.

"You're so hot, the way you look right now," I rasp as I gaze up at her. Her eyes are shining, her cheeks flushed pink. A few strands of hair stick to the side of her face and when she bites her bottom lip, I clench my fingers and hold her still.

"So fucking hot." I lift up again and slide her along my hard cock, moaning because it feels so damn good.

Her eyes widen and then flutter close. Her breath hitches in her throat and her fingers twist in my hair. Oh fuck, there's her tongue, sweeping across her bottom lip, from left to right, back and forth like she's licking something sticky and sweet.

I'll give her sticky and sweet.

She moves up and down and the bottom of her t-shirt gets pushed higher. Skin. Lots of skin. Toned, warm skin. Her stomach, the edges of her hip bones - my eyes are riveted to every inch and I have to touch. My hands skim from her hips up her side. She leans back, and for the first time, because honestly before now the only thing I could think about was my tongue in her mouth, I see her shirt. A shit-eating grin spreads across my face.

"Excellent choice, baby," I praise. I still my hands but my eyes are glued to her tits and the hard nipples that are at perfect eye level.

Bella lets out a shaky breath as my hands begin to stroke from her hip up to under her arm, then down and up again and again.

"I thought you'd like it," she says as she tries not to moan. I'll be honest, hearing her sound like that because I'm touching her is such a turn-on. I stop at her waist and stretch my thumbs, ghosting over the bottom of her breasts.

"I do like it; in fact, I fucking love it. Megara … she was hot, just like you." Corny, yes, but nothing but the truth.

She rolls her eyes at my cheesiness, but the pink tinge to her cheeks tells me she doesn't mind. In fact, apparently she likes it so much she scratches her nails across my scalp, leaving the most amazing tingling sensation in their wake.

"I'm surprised you know who that is." She smiles at me and it's sweet and flirty, but the way she's grinding against my dick is anything but innocent.

"I … ahh," My voice breaks when she licks up the side of my neck.

"You were saying?" she asks, like she hasn't just practically rubbed a hole in my cargo shorts from all her grinding and wriggling.

Her soft lips are back on my neck and I can feel the heat of her blush against my cheek. Seeing her this way is totally unexpected, but Jesus, if it's not sexy as hell. I know she hasn't been with anyone like that. I know her experience with fooling around is a little less than mine, but the fact that number one, she seems to want me as much as I want her, and number two, she trusts me enough to show me this side of her, makes me love her even more than I did when I stepped inside here just a short while ago.

On the flip side, it's also making it really fucking difficult not to throw her down on the loveseat, climb between her thighs, yank her tiny ass shorts down her legs, and then ram myself inside of her.

I realize I'm done talking when my thumbs reach higher and rub across her nipples. She hangs her head and begins to move faster, harder against me. The friction feels fucking fantastic and it's making me so damned hard.

"Yes, fuck yes." I groan when I slouch down a bit so she's more fully around my hips.

My index fingers have joined my thumbs and now I'm rolling, pinching her nipples and Bella's heavy breathing matches my own.

"That … oh God, that feels so good," she says roughly.

I trail my right hand down her side, over her hip and then beneath her tiny, fantasy-inducing shorts. My entire hand covers the right side of her ass and I let my fingers squeeze, loving how tight and firm it is. I press and knead, holding her close as we continue to grind against each other.

She lowers her head and plunges her tongue in my mouth. It's wet and sloppy and fucking incredible. Her taste, her smell, the way she's wrapped almost completely around me. All of it. The squeaks and whimpers and the way her muscles feel as they clench and twitch against my thighs and beneath my hand. How hard her nipple is between my fingers. Dry humping has never felt like this.

"Touch me, Edward," she whispers and I almost come right then. Her voice shoots straight to my dick and I swear I get harder, throbbing almost painfully beneath my boxers.

I drag my hand from back to front, still beneath her shorts but over what have to be the skimpiest panties ever made. They feel as thin as tissue paper because I can feel the warmth of her skin against my fingers, almost as if they're evaporating every place I touch her.

"Here, baby? Like this?" I ask as my index finger runs up and down between her legs. She's so hot, and I can feel how damp her underwear is.

Jesus.

I want to touch her, really touch her, finger against slick, slippery skin, but I know she's not ready for that yet. Hell, I don't think I am either, as much as I want it. I've dreamt about touching her … tasting her … being with her for months now, but right this minute, feeling her all around me, just like my first dream of her, is enough.

For now.

Circling and pressing, my finger works her over. Short, choppy breaths mix with moans and whimpers. She's gorgeous like this. Free and totally letting go so she can just feel … and she's all mine.

When I think she can't turn me on further, she shocks the hell out of me when I feel the tips of her fingers graze the edge of my boxers. I about lose my shit, right then and there, but my mind is fucking gone when her hand slips beneath my shorts and her fingers are on me for the first time. Even through the thin cotton of my boxers, it feels like nothing I've ever felt before.

"Oh, ohhhhh," she whispers, her voice scratchy and breathless. I don't know if it's because of my fingers on her or hers on me … I don't really care.

Her fingers dance along my length, a little hesitant but she learns quick as she curls them around me and begins to stroke with the perfect, eyes rolling to the back of my head, pressure.

"Fuck, Bella, holy shit. That feels so good." I groan, and throw my head backward on the loveseat behind me.

Our eyes lock and I suddenly I feel so much. I love her. I want her. I need her more than anything. She's all I see, all I want, and the word forever rattles around in my foggy mind.

We move in concert. My finger, her hand, and we rock, up and down and in circles. Tongues and lips and words hissed between clenched teeth as we get closer to where we need, want, to be.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Harder, baby. Please," I urge. My hips thrust toward her as I pull my mouth from hers and look up at her. The muscles in my thighs burn, my t-shirt damp with sweat and sticking to my chest, twisted almost uncomfortably, but all I can feel is her begin to move faster, harder.

She spreads her legs wider across mine and my entire hand is down the front of her shorts, cupping her pussy. The heel of my hand presses against her pubic bone, my thumb on her clit, and my fingers glide up and down.

"Oh God, yes. Shit. Ah … just like that, Edward. Close, oh God, I'm going to …" She pants, and her eyes meet mine and they sear straight into my heart … and my cock.

"Kiss me. Fucking kiss me while you come. I'm going to make you come so fucking hard, Bella," I rasp between shaky breaths.

Her mouth crashes against mine. Our tongues twist and tangle around the other's. She's moving against me; my hips keep thrusting into her tight hand. My hand squeezes her ass, her nipple and she's tugging on my hair so hard my scalp stings, but fuck if it doesn't feel good.

"That's it, almost there," I breathe against her lips.

"Please, oh please," she whines, needy and aching.

She squeezes me harder, I press firmer, and then we lose it, coming and writhing against each other. She trembles above me, her legs shake, a rush of heat and wet beneath my fingers. My cock pulses in her hand as I explode and I don't even care about the mess inside my boxers.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I pant.

I feel like all of my bones have melted inside of my body. I'm so spent I can't even pull my hand out of her shorts … not that I really want to.

"Wow. Um … I've never felt like that before," she whispers, her voice a mixture of shock and what I sure as hell hope is happiness as she leans her forehead on mine.

I lift my hand from her ass, not ready for my other hand to leave the heat from between her legs just yet. I lay my palm along her cheek and my thumb gently pulls her bottom lip from the grip of her teeth.

"Me either. That was fucking incredible, baby. I've never … I mean … yeah, what you said, wow," I stammer, tongue-tied and still in a foggy 'Bella has just come on my fingers' haze.

"Was that? I didn't know if you wanted more … I wasn't sure what," she mumbles, her voice now timid and soft.

Oh, hell to the fuck no.

"Isabella Marie Swan," I say as I struggle to sit up, paying no attention to the fact that my shorts are twisted around my waist and my hair probably looks like I just stuck my finger in a light socket.

Her eyes widen; I've never used her whole name before. But if there was a time to use it, it's right fucking now.

"If you even think about finishing that sentence, I'm …" I can't even finish my thought because I want to tell her I'm going to swat her ass, but that would only be hot and not really what I'm going for right now.

"I don't know what I'll do," I huff, "but it'll piss me off if you say anything that even remotely sounds like you're worried about what just happened."

She sighs and tries to hang her head. My fingers lift her chin so she's looking at me. I lean forward and kiss her, this time slow and deep and full of everything, I hope, I feel for her.

"I love you. I've dreamed about, been thinking about touching you and being with you, for months now. Believe me, that," I sigh, and need to shift because there's drying jizz on my boxers and it feels gross, "that was fucking amazing."

"So you don't care that we didn't, you know, really touch and stuff?" She blows out a puff of air and it makes her hair float around her face and for a second I forget her question.

But then I remember once I shake my head to clear it from 'touch and stuff' thoughts.

I open my arms and scoot up, flush against the back of the loveseat and then pull her beside me.

"Come here." I chuckle while running my fingers through her damp hair and let out the girliest sigh ever when she snuggles against my side. "Bella, I kid you not. If all you want to do for now is what we just did … I'm totally, one hundred percent okay with that. I promise," I hurry to say before she can argue with me, like I know she wants to. "Being with you, in any way, any place, but especially here, is plenty, okay? We have lots of time to do more stuff."

I can't help but pinch her side for even thinking I wouldn't be satisfied with what just happened between us. When she giggles and whispers a quiet, but very content, "Okay," I know she's just fine.

I turn and nuzzle my nose in her delicious peppermint-scented hair and say quietly, "That doesn't mean I'm not really looking forward to more, just so you know."

She gasps beside me and I can feel the heat from her cheek seep through my t-shirt as she presses it tightly to me. "I love you so much. I just want to be with you, in every way you'll let me. I won't push you, I promise, but I need you to know how much I want you, always."

"I love you, too. Thank you for not pushing me," she says as she lifts her head from where she was hiding in the crook of my shoulder. She stretches, brushing her lips against mine, smiling so sweetly it nearly makes my heart fly out my chest. "And just so you know," she sort of growls in a voice laced with the promise of lots more stuff that races straight to my dick, "I want to be with you, too."

We kiss and cuddle for a few minutes, until the mess in my shorts takes precedence over her tongue in my mouth.

When I shiver and look down at my crotch with a disgusted look, she giggles then crawls over my lap, rubbing right against me in the worst, best, way. Her ass is right there, so of course I have to run my hand over it, but before I can do anything but grope her a few times, she's sitting back up and shoving a handful of wet wipes at me along with a bottle of water.

Ahh, nothing like a girl that's prepared.

It sort of takes me by surprise how easy and comfortable it feels doing something as unappealing as cleaning up after a round of messy making out. Hot as hell making out, but cleaning jizz off of your boxers is in no way hot.

Ever.

Unless it's Bella, I amend and feel my chest rumble when I see her wipe off her hands, knowing they were just wrapped around my dick. The thought makes my now clean cock start to harden. I want them on me again … soon.

We each take a few sips of water, watching each other as we do so.

"I love being with you like this, just the two of us," I tell her quietly reaching for her free hand because I may have just gotten her off, but I still need to touch her.

Our fingers twine together and I take a moment to look around. It's almost like seeing the inside for the first time. Her books are still on her shelf, her drumsticks still rest across her stool, the fluffy carpet is still just as brightly-colored as it's always been, but it's different now.

"Did you think we'd be here, like this, the first time you saw me?" Bella's voice startles me because she's been quiet so long. It's soft and gentle and just like always, when I go for even a few minutes without hearing it, it makes my heart start beating faster and the twisty turny thing in my stomach to start, well, doing its thing. I'm so ridiculously gone over her that I can't find any part of me that minds being such a damned sap.

She's resting her chin on her knees and her thumbnail is in her mouth as she chews nervously on it, like I'm going to give her an answer she doesn't want to hear. Silly girl.

"Of course," I answer immediately as I turn my head, leaving it against the back of the loveseat. "The second I saw you, I knew. I wasn't sure how it would all work out," and we both laugh as the same thought runs through our minds … how indeed, "but I knew it would."

I remember her notebook, the one I dropped over the side of the loveseat before we got busy, so I lean over the side and pick it up from where it landed beside her backpack.

"Here," I say, feeling a little vulnerable and a lot nervous, as I hand her notebook to her.

I'm not sure where the feelings are coming from; it's not like she shouldn't expect me to have written. In fact, I've written to her every night, just like when I was at camp, even if we haven't really talked about it all week because of everything else that's been going on.

"Yes!" she squeals, bouncing all around. Christ, she's so fucking adorable. She hugs it to her chest, just like every time over the summer when it was waiting for her on her stool. I'm not as jealous this time, though I have to say, it's a hell of a lot better to be able to give it her in person.

I give her a funny look when she giggles and then she's over my lap again, wiggling that perfect ass right where she shouldn't be. We are seriously going to have to talk about this if she doesn't knock it off. Her smile rivals any I've ever seen from her when she pops back up and brings her backpack with her.

"I have yours, too." She sighs as she passes me my notebook.

"I've missed these," she says as she traces a circle over and over again on the cover.

My eyes close and I have to take a few deep breaths before I can look up at her.

"Me, too. It makes me feel really close to you when I write. I know we tell each other everything, all the time, or I hope we do anyway, but writing just feels different, you know?" I shrug my shoulders, unsure if she understands what I'm saying or not.

Well, that is until she throws herself at me and wraps her arm around my neck. "I do. I feel the same way. You know me better than anyone. I don't want that to ever change and I don't want there to ever be anything you don't know about me, even the embarrassing stuff."

I chuckle and kiss her cheek. "You mean like the time you had too many lemonades at your school picnic when you were in the 7th grade and had to pee so bad, that you tripped and fell right in a mud puddle trying to get inside to the bathroom, and wound up splattering mud all over the principal?"

She huffs and crosses her arms, scooting back into the corner of the loveseat. "Jerk! I can't believe you're laughing at me. I was mortified, Edward! I couldn't look Mr. Banner in the eyes again until the end of my 8th grade year, and that's only because I wasn't going to have to see him again."

"God, you're cute when you're being all feisty and shit." I grin as I pounce on her. "I bet you looked adorable all covered in mud."

She huffs again, but I push my luck and kiss her because being with her, like this, in our space, is better than I ever imagined.

"You love me; you can't be mad at me," I whisper.

"Hmph, you're lucky I do." She tries to fight the smile that's just begging to come out, and loses miserably when she gives in after only a few seconds.

"I am lucky. So lucky."

We kiss some more until she moves and we sit up. I glance at her drums. "Will you play for me?"

She smiles and her eyes get bright.

"Yes, of course, but not your song," she says knowing those words were the next things out of my mouth.

I kick off my shoes and lay down. The loveseat's not long enough for me, so my legs hang off the end. The fact that I've dreamed about this exact moment isn't lost on me. I have to take a few deep breaths to keep from making a fool out of myself, and when I look at Bella, her head's tilted to the side as she watches me. I smile, fold my arms behind my head, and close my eyes. "Stop staring and play for me, baby. I've been waiting for this for a long time you know."

I know my girl, so I know she's nervous about having me so close. That's one reason I close my eyes. The other, of course, is she's so fucking hot when she plays that there's every possibility I'll break my promise to not push her. I wouldn't ever, not really, but I figure it's better not to tempt myself any more than necessary.

I hear the stool scrape across the cement floor. There's rustling as Bella fiddles with the iPod to find something to play along with. When I hear her get situated behind her drum set, my heart starts hammering in my chest. The hairs on my arms stand on end, just in anticipation of sharing this with her. The music starts, and I hold my breath, letting it out slowly when the first beats of Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 start. From there she moves flawlessly into some Beatles, just for me, and then Fell in Love With a Girl by the White Stripes. Ahh, my girl's a huge Meg White fan. Then there's some Led Zeppelin for her dad followed by some Nirvana. The music should be loud in such a small space, and maybe it is, but I don't notice. Eyes open now and I all I can pay attention to is Bella. Seeing her like this, hair flying, arms pumping, eyes closed as she counts out the beats … she's fucking magnificent.

When she reaches the end of Smells Like Teen Spirit, she finally looks at me. Her face is covered by a slight sheen of sweat, her cheeks are flushed pink from all the exertion, and her chest heaves as she tries to catch her breath.

She has never, fucking ever, been more beautiful.

"Bella." It's the only word I can say.

The next ones though, I mean with all my heart, with all I am. "I want you to meet my parents on Sunday. Please have dinner with us so I can finally introduce you as my girlfriend."

~~~~OOO~~~~OOO~~~~

1 comments:

  1. Ahhh my heart! This boy, I tell ya. You gave me butterflies, Great chapter!!