Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks Chapter 17 Teaser

Saturday, August 18, 2012
Hi everyone!

Gah, first, let me apologize for yet another delay in updating. I'm so sorry that I've been unable to keep to my schedule ... believe me it's not from lack of trying or wanting to. Trust me. I hate feeling like I'm not keeping my word to you guys. Your support, patience, and love have been amazing though, and very much appreciated. I'll get it together, I swear. I've been suffering from a little bit of writer's block and a severe lack of focus, but I promise, I'll always finish what I start!

With that being said, how about a nice long teaser from Monday's chapter to get you in the mood? I've missed these two something fierce, you have no idea how much.

Happy weekend and I'll see you all on Monday with a super long chapter! Hope you're ready!!

Lots of love,
Erin~

~*~*~
In the golden glow of the soft lamplight, I can see her skin glisten. It makes me want her in ways that frankly drive me fucking crazy.

“I want to lick every inch of your body,” I rasp in a voice gritty and raw with need.

And god help me, I really fucking want to do it. Strip her clothes off, lay her down on top of my piano, and feast on her skin.

“Edward.” She does this little half whimper, half groan thing that shoots straight to my rock hard dick.

Her chest heaves as she tries to catch her breath. It might be the drum playing that’s caused the shortness of breath … but I hope it’s because of my words.  Even more than that, I hope she’s feeling exactly like I am. Turned on beyond belief, desperate to feel our bodies pressed against the other, aching to kiss and touch and claim. When her eyes find mine, they’re hooded, dark, almost black, and the twisty turny thing in my stomach is going balls out, like Jeff Gordon on crack doing donuts in the middle of Daytona Speedway.

"Thirsty?" I ask, swallowing a few times.

The air is heavy, charged, and from the way she keeps blinking, I know Bella feels it, too.

I toss her a bottle of water from the small cooler I had Rose leave when she nods. We spend a few quiet moments doing that sort of awkward peek out of the corner of your eyes thing before she clears her throat.

"How much time do we have left?" she asks and I can’t help but be a little glad and a lot excited when her voice sounds as rough as mine.

A drop of water clings to the corner of her mouth. She licks her lips.

I want to lick her.

I shift on the piano bench and grimace just a little and let out a slow groan when the zipper of my jeans digs into my straining cock.

Bella squeaks and her eyes get big when she realizes what’s going on and then she blushes which pretty much kills me on the spot. That sound, that look, it’s always enough to drive me insane. Every. Single. Time. The girl still has no idea what she does to me, even when she does the simplest things.  A look, a sound, sometimes it’s just the way she pushes her hair behind her ear while she’s reading or when she pulls the corner of her mouth between her teeth when she’s doing homework that sets me off. Basically all she has to do is breathe in my direction and I’m a goner.

We both take a deep breath at the same time and she giggles which immediately lessens the tension in the air. Thank God. If I got any harder, I’d be in serious trouble.

3 comments:

  1. Sus said...:

    Oh, my....this should be good!

  1. *face palm* Holy cripe.... Creeper's words and thoughts completely melted my panties off. I am SO looking forward to chap 17 :)

  1. Berry said...:

    Wow! Glad you are posting the rest tomorrow! Missed this story!