Watching Her Chapter 2 - Donald Duck Pic Tease & Teaser

Sunday, March 25, 2012
We've been practicing for hours. I'm sweating like a pig, my gray t-shirt long gone, when I hear Jasper whistle. "Nice ride," he drawls as his eyes are fixed on the road behind me.

I turn … and feel all the air leave my lungs. Adrenaline pumps through my veins so fast I get dizzy, and not from the sun beating down on me either. "It's her," I murmur too quietly for either of them to hear me. Thank God.


Her gleaming black Escalade heads in the direction of town and it's about all I can do not to make some excuse to the guys so we can leave and then I can follow her.


"Who the hell is that?" Emmett wonders aloud, juggling the soccer ball as he talks.


For some reason I play it off, wanting … needing to keep her to myself for a little longer.


"Probably just some guy traveling through town on their way to La Push." My tone is casual, indifferent. I'm anything but.

0 comments: