Watching Her - Banner, Pic Tease, Teaser!! New Story by les16

Sunday, March 18, 2012
Banner by Jamie Arkin
Click banner for larger image.


Chapter 1 Pic Tease



Drummer Girl.
I don't know her name yet, so that's what I've started calling her in my head.
Pretty apt description I think, since she plays the drums. And when I say plays, the girl fucking rocks. The first night I crept through the dark and saw her, I about came in my pants watching her she was so fucking hot. Sweaty, hair flying everywhere, arms flexing with each up and down movement; I swear it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I play the guitar and the piano so I know about getting lost in the music, but her … she wasn't just lost, she was totally immersed. She played with such wild abandon, it was as if she was running, trying to escape some unseen or maybe even unknown force and wouldn't stop playing until she was safe.
Free.
If I had any thoughts of talking myself out of watching her, after seeing her that first night, after watching the way her chest heaved and her body swayed and moved, after watching the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen grace her face when she was done … any thought of being able to stay away flew right the fuck out the window.
I want to know what makes her play like the devil himself is chasing her.
I want to know what the hell she's doing awake every damn night at two in the morning.
I want to know why she looks so sad when she walks out of her house.
I want to know her.
I want her.

Watching Her will begin posting Sunday, March 25th.  See you then!!